Tuesday 3 April 2012

Knitting and stitching

These last few glorious days have (hopefully) been a taste of things to come but it seems that now ( for Easter) we're back to the cooler and overcast ones. Never mind, we can't do anything about it, so I have put my outside projects on hold for a few days. Over the last week I've been knitting these....
....and these......
...I've also been doing some jumbo knitting....
...this bag took no more than 90 minutes to knit, and it's a no sew bag. I just have to put the embellishments on. I shall post a picture of it, together with the instructions on how I made it shortly. I've two birthday cards to make today. these have to be posted tomorrow, but I know what theme I'm using for them so that should be a breeze. My sewing machine is up and ready for action,and the fabrics are all cut. If the weather is going to be dull and chilly for a few days, I shouldn't have any outside distractions. Although I am eager to get out into the garden. I'm not normally as organised as this, I do hope it lasts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment